Application instructions – How to remove skin tags with the LeaLea cream
Here we share with you the treatment steps for the removal of skin tags regardless of the color or shape. These may be light, dark, round, oval or angular.
One kit is enough to treat approximately:
- 16-25 skin tags of 1/16″ (1.5 mm) diameter,
- 6-10 skin tags of 1/8″ (3 mm) diameter or
- 1-2 skin tags of 1/4″ (6 mm) diameter.
In the case of a skin tag with a long thin neck, you need only to target the base of the “neck” or trunk. Thick skin tags, 1/8″ – 1/4″ (3mm-7mm) in diameter or bigger, will need 2 back to back applications.
- LeaLea cream is only suitable for external use on skin tags and can be used on all parts of the body, except on cosmetically exposed areas. Caution is advised when used on the face.
- People with significant immune deficiencies or healing disorders such as keloid scars must consult a physician before using this product.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, normal skin (except application area), injured or inflamed skin. If accidentally used, wash immediately with clean water. If unusual discomfort arises, consult a physician.
- Keep the product away from children. You have to be 18 years or older to purchase and use this product. For children and adolescents, the consent of a parent or guardian is required.
- Whenever attempting to manipulate or change the dermis one should expect that a blemish or scar may result. In most circumstances the use of the product will result in a minor and temporary blemish that normally fades away within 90 days. We do not guarantee that the product will not scar or cause a blemish.
- Do not open the LeaLea cream until ready to use. Stir thoroughly and use immediately!
- Apply only a THIN layer of the LeaLea cream.
Step 1: Cleaning
Thoroughly clean the skin tag with soap and water.
Step 2: Disinfection
Spray the application area over a large area with the enclosed antibacterial cleaning solution (colloidal silver). 2-3 sprays are enough.
Step 3: Roughening
Roughen the entire area of the skin tag with the file supplied. Easy roughening is the most important step of the treatment so that the cream can penetrate well. The easiest way is by taking the skin tag between two fingers. For elevated skin tags, please also roughen the sides so that the cream can act on the entire surface.
Make sure, that you scratch (rough up) entire skin tag surface. Don’t poke! Don’t scratch the skin surrounding the skin tag, otherwise LeaLea will spread to scratched area.
Step 4: Preparing the cream
Open the LeaLea Cream Jar and stir the contents thoroughly with the applicator stick. DO NOT USE cotton swabs. (If necessary, re-hydrate to a watery cream)
Step 5: Applying the cream
Use the applicator stick to apply a thin layer of LeaLea cream on the surface of the skin tag, until the surface is fully covered. Apply LeaLea to affected skin only but NOT TO THE SURROUNDING SKIN. Seal the cream immediately after application.
Step 6: Cream penetration
Allow the cream to remain for 20 minutes. You should experience a moderate to strong stinging sensation, which should last for 5-10 minutes. 100 % of the skin tag should now slowly turn dark brown or black. Swelling and or redness around skin tag is normal.
Step 7: Remove the cream
Soak the white, dried LeaLea cream gently with water for 10 seconds and carefully remove with a cotton swab.
Important: Large skin tags 1/8th-1/4th inch or 3mm-7mm in diameter or bigger will need one more treatment. (Repeat steps 3-7 now). This second treatment should penetrate the large skin tag completely killing it.
Step 8: Scab forming
Within the next 24 to 48 hours, the scab should have formed. Be careful not to remove scab prematurely! You can wash and bathe normally.
We recommend applying NATURAL ALOE VERA every 4 hours after treatment.
Step 9: Falling-off of the scab
After 1-3 weeks (up to 5 weeks for large skin tags), the scab naturally resolves itself and falls off.
Do not remove the scab prematurely, as this will interrupt the natural healing process of the skin and make scarring more likely.
Step 10: Protection & Healing
After the scab has fallen off, clean the newly formed skin and protect it from excessive sunlight – for example through a plaster. Also, if possible, do not apply any care products with chemical ingredients. Sport can of course be participated in without restriction, provided there is no irritation of the treatment site.
We recommend pure NATURAL VITAMIN E OIL (D-alpha-Tocopherol) every 4 hours after scab has fallen off. This can speed up the healing process.
In the first few months, the new skin may still be red, because it is very well supplied with blood. Over time, the skin tones adapt again. Please be patient!
- If bleeding occurs while scratching, WAIT as long as it takes to stop the bleeding completely before applying cream.
- If stinging sensation is not felt, it means the LeaLea cream has not penetrated the mole and the application will fail or provide only a partial result. Scratch deeper and reapply.
- Redness and swelling on skin around treated mole is a natural occurrence, indicates healing is progressing and quickly disappears.
- Pink or red tissue is normal after scab falls off. Normally, the pinkness will fade as the tissue becomes environmentally conditioned. Skin tones normally balance out within 30 days although some people may require several months for skin tones to return to normal.
- Generally speaking, the use of an antibacterial cream to prevent infection may also reduce the risk of scarring and promote faster healing. PURE NATURAL VITAMIN E OIL (D-alpha-Tocopherol) is highly recommended!
- Avoid contact with normal skin. Should contact occur, simply wipe off with wet cotton swab or, scrape off with unused end of applicator stick, then immediately wash the area with water.
- IF MIXTURE DRIES UP, it may be possible to rehydrate. Use applicator stick to add a little water at a time to bring to original creamy consistency. (This may or may not work)