Clinical studies and awards by Dr. (med.) Rolando C. Dela Curz
Dr. Rolando C. Dela Cruzwas internationally awardedfor the discovery and development of the formula withAnacardium Occidentale Linn (cashew nut oil extract).
The effectiveness of the formula to remove moles, warts and other skin growth has been poven by Dr. Rolando C. Dela Cruz in numerous clinical trials.
- “A Therapeutic Modality for Viral Wart”
Authors: Freddie B. Bucayan, MD, Rolando C. dela Cruz, Inventor
- “Anacardium Occidentale (Linn.) Cashew Nut extract in the treatment of verruca vulgaris, a preliminary study , P1008 presented in 20th World Congress of Dermatology, Paris rance “
Authors: Emily Piansay-Soriano, MD / MediSkin Clinic, Victoria Plaza Davao City, Philippines J. Tangente, J. Abear
- “The Clinical Efficacy of a Cream Preparation from the oil of the Peicap of Cashew Nut (Anacardium Occidentale, Linn) in the Removal of Cutaneous Nevi; A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial “
Authors: Eleonor B. Almoro, MD / College of Medicine University of the Philippines
William D. Torres, Ph.D. / Bureau Food and Drugs, Department of Health
- “The Treatment of Cutaneous Wart a Cream Preparation from the Oil Extract of the Pericap of Anacardium Occidentale, Linne, Administered Topically: A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial”
Authors: Eleanor B. Almoro, MD, William D. Torres, Ph.D.
- “Anacardium Occidentale (Linn.) Cashew Nut Extract; in the Treatment of Basal Cell Carinoma or Skin Cancer – Published Journal of Medicine, Acta Medica Philipina and Presented at American College of Surgeon and won Best Scientific Clinical Exhibit at New, Orleans USA”
Authors: E. Talens, MD, Orlando Ocampo, MD, FPCS, Daniel dela Paz, MDm FPCS, Horacio Estrada, MD, Porfirio Tica, MD, FPCS, Rolando C. dela Cruz, Lydia B. dela Cruz, Richard B. dela Cruz, Rommel B. dela Cruz, Lorena B. dela Cruz, and Lelalee B. dela Cruz
- “The Treatment of Codyloma acuminate using Degen, A cream preparation from the oil of extract of Anacardium occidentale Linne: A prospective Case Series 2006 – Presented at Malaysia Convention during Gynecology and Obstetrics”
Authors: Eleonor B. Almoro MD, Edwin Bibit MD, University of the Philippines
- “Randomized Open- Controlled Trial Comparing the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Liquid Trichloroacetic and Cashew Nut Extract cream in the treatment of Condyloma Acuminata Among Gynecologic Patients at a Tertiary Hospital: A Prelimenary Study – Presented at University of the Philippines Annual clinical validation and Won 1st place in the event of UP-PGH OB-GYNE “
Authors: Julie Ressurection, MD, Lilibeth Siasu, MD
Department of Obstetrics- University of the Philippines